The Yoga block is a tool that helps you achieve some difficult Yoga postures by providing additional height, support and stability
60m HDMI Network Extender Over Single Cable Cat6/6a/7 Ethernet Cable 3D 1080P
Auto adjustment to Match cable Length:Adjust the specification automatically for different cable lengths 1-60m to achieve the best display.
Free Delivery (For all oders)
30 Days Return ( If goods have problems)
24/7 Support (Dedicated support )
Safe Payment (100% safety system)
60m HDMI Network Extender Over Single Cable Cat6/6a/7 Ethernet Cable - Supports 3D 1080P 20~60KHz Frequency IR Remote Control
- Supports 1080P HD, HD Audio, 3D; 20~60KHz wide Frequency, IR remote control(IR Signal input to connect with IR receiver extension cable. HDMI Single cable transmission:It extends HDMI 1080P AV signal to at least 60M by cat6 or higher level cables.
- HDMI Lossless transmission:It extends HDMI AV signal to synchronous output Video display is as fluent as direct connection
- Auto adjustment to Match cable Length:Adjust the specification automatically for different cable lengths 1-60m to achieve the best display.
- Pure Hardware Transmission: It is pure hardware design.No need driver &plug and play. Full HD Transmission:Adopt full HD transmission technology to make the video image more vivid.
- Installation Requirements:HDMI source device(computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc); HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port; UTP/STP cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B.(CAT Cable must over 15 Meters50ft)
The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat6/7cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio. And if that weren't enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
HDMI signal: Comply HDCP
Resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core（CAT6、CAT6A、CAT7）
Transmission length: CAT6:60m at 1080P
IR remote control: Support 20~60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
Working temperature: 0℃～60℃
power consumption: TX：2W； RX<2W
Product size: 2.82(W) x 2.62(D) x0.98(H)inch
1 x HDMI to RJ45 sender TX
1 x RJ45 to HDMI receiver RX
2 x DC5V/1A power
1 x User manual
1 x IR blaster extension cable
1 x IR receiver extension cable
1.High quality cat6 or cat6a cable is needed to work with this hdmi extender
2.Only supports the PCM audio output
3.Do not mix up HDMI to RJ45 sender and RJ45 to HDMI receiver before installation.
4.Do not plug when it is working.
5.Make sure the cables in right connection.
6.Please press RX RESET button when no image output.
7.Please make sure the cables follows 568B and reset TX/RX to input HDMI Signal when RX"LINK" Led is flashing all the time.
No Image or Signal?
- It requires high quality of Ethernet cable,we suggest to use CAT6/6A/7,make sure the cable follows IEEE-568b Standard.
- Press Reset Buttons to match signal,or try to lower the resolution.
- Don't use HDMI cable longer than 16ft/5m
- Doesn't work with router or switch
16 other products in the same category:
The UK standard plug extension adapter with fuse provide more security.
White Ceramic Mug. 325ml